Garland Home Center Live Auction Registration
$19.99 Lifetime Registration Fee
- For Questions and Technical Assistance please visit our contact page. For frequently asked questions please visit our FAQ page.
- Registration is required to verify, authenticate and keep our auctions secure.
- Once registered, members will receive a registration confirmation via email.
- Registration grants access to all auctions owned by Garland Home Center and Garland Computers.
- Only registered members are allowed to bid.
- One time payment. Lifetime service.
3 Strike Policy
- All registered members are subject to a 3 strike policy.
- A strike is given to a registered member found violating our auction rules.
- A registered member with 3 or more strikes will be revoked access to bidding.
- Banned members are subject to account review to regain access.
- Banned members must re-purchase a membership after re-approval.
What counts are a negative strike?
- No-Pay: Winning an auction and refusing to pay.
- No-Show: Registered members that miss their scheduled pickup time are subject to storage or removal fees and are responsible for rescheduling a pickup.
- Sniping Auctions: Using software or a paid service to manipulate the outcome of an auction.
- Account Sharing: Creating or sharing multiple accounts to manipulate the outcome of an auction.
Local Pickup and Freight Shipping
- All winning auctions are available for local pickup at our facility in Garland, TX.
- Auction winners that are located out of state must contact us for a shipping quote prior to placing a bid.