[80 CASES – 2,160 sq. ft.] TrafficMASTER White Fossil 18 in. x 18 in. Peel and Stick Vinyl Tile (27 sq. ft. / case)
Details and Product Information
- Brand New Sealed in Box
- 80 Cases Total
- Sq. Ft. / Case: 27 sq. ft.
- Sq. Ft. Total: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Size: 18 in. x 18 in.
- Retail Value: $2,527.20
- Easily add the look of ceramic and porcelain tile to your home without the hassle with TrafficMASTER Groutable 18 in. x 18 in. Vinyl Tile. It installs easily, with a peel and stick method, and you can add grout to enhance the look. It installs over most subfloors.
- Textured, low-gloss finish for an attractive look
- Install over almost all sound and smooth subfloors including wood, vinyl and concrete with easy peel and stick method
- Appropriate grade for installation: All grades
- For use indoors and in temperature controlled environments only; see installation instructions for more information
- Lifetime residential and a 6-year light commercial wear-through warranty
- Easy to maintain, regular sweeping and damp-mopping are all you need
- Laden with a ceramic-like protectant for extra scratch and scuff resistance
- 2.5 mm thickness x 18 in. width x 18 in. length
- Install with or without grout for different looks
Garland Home Center Live Auctions
$19.99 Lifetime Registration Fee
- Registration fee waived until Jan. 1st, 2020. Sign up here for free.
- Registration is required to verify, authenticate and keep our auctions secure.
- Once registered, members will receive a registration confirmation via email.
- Registration grants access to all auctions owned by Garland Home Center and Garland Computers.
- Only registered members are allowed to bid.
- One time payment. Lifetime service.
3 Strike Policy
- All registered members are subject to a 3 strike policy.
- A strike is given to a registered member found violating our auction rules.
- A registered member with 3 or more strikes will be revoked access to bidding.
- Banned members are subject to account review to regain access.
- Banned members must re-purchase a membership after re-approval.
What counts are a negative strike?
- No-Pay: Winning an auction and refusing to pay.
- No-Show: Registered members that miss their scheduled pickup time are subject to storage or removal fees and are responsible for rescheduling a pickup.
- Sniping Auctions: Using software or a paid service to manipulate the outcome of an auction.
- Account Sharing: Creating or sharing multiple accounts to manipulate the outcome of an auction.
Local Pickup and Freight Shipping
- All winning auctions are available for local pickup at our facility in Garland, TX.
- Auction winners that are located out of state must contact us for a shipping quote prior to placing a bid.