Powered by DEWALT’s 20-Volt MAX battery system, the DCE570 Cordless Adhesive Gun can be used for a variety of caulking, sealing and gluing applications and is compatible with a wide range of adhesive materials. Common applications for which the DCE570 can be used are: Sealing windows and doors, applying firestop, sealing tubs and showers, roof vents and flashing, masonry and many others. Its variable speed dial and trigger combined with Anti-Drip technology help users control the flow rate and amount of adhesive being dispensed, preventing over-application and adhesive waste. The DCE570 is designed for use with standard 29oz adhesive cartridges or canisters. Additional cartridge holder sizes are available separately.
- Variable speed trigger allows for increased control over the flow of your adhesive
- Variable speed dial allow for setting maximum and minimum flow rates
- Anti – drip feature automatically retracts the plunging rod once trigger is released preventing excess adhesive from dripping out
- Quick connect inter-changeable canister trays allows user to quickly change between canister sizes
- Integrated seal puncture
- 29 oz. tube
- Part of the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX system