OZCO’s Ornamental Wood Ties Ironwood Post to Beam Post Ties Connectors are designed to add stability and style to any project imaginable using 6 in. or larger posts. Each project might require different sized OWT Timber Bolts to be used in place of or with OWT Timber Screws depending on thickness of materials used and load bearing needs. While all of our Ornamental Wood Ties products are designed for exterior projects they are outstanding for interior design, from architecture to furnishings.
- Top two holes of ironwood plates require timber bolts to fasten to the beam and are sold separately – screws are not recommended on the top hole placement for this post to beam application
- Kit includes 2 ironwood post to beam plates, 4 1-1/2 in. hex cap nuts and 4 2-3/4 in. OWT timber screws for bottom hole placement only
- 8 OWT timber bolts are required and sold separately
- Material constructed of 3/16 in. galvanized steel with a beautiful black powder coated finish
- Recommended for roofs, larger pavilions, pergolas and rafters
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber