The 4300 Electrified Deadlatch seamlessly combines electrified locking hardware with access control while working within the standard narrow stile aluminium entrance door preparations (MS® prep). It is an electrified no-cut, no-drilling replacement for mechanical MS® deadlocks and deadlatches.
The Steel Hawk 4300 Electrified Deadlatch easily upgrades your door from mechanical to electrical, improving the security and control of your opening. It’s a is the easiest way to electrify a narrow stile aluminium opening and a great solution for retrofit applications where reusing existing trim is preferred.
- No cut replacement for MS® deadlocks and deadlatches, requires no drilling or cutting and retrofits to standard, Adams Rite MS® prepped aluminum entrance doors, saving installers both time and money.
- Compatible with existing Adams Rite trim including levers and paddles
- Provides ADA and Single Motion to Egress code compliance when paired with Adams Rite lever or paddle trim
- Requires no handing
- Operable by any standard mortise cylinder. Lock accepts cylinder from either or both sides
- Field selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC. 16 VDC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC).
- Equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector for easy installation.
- Optional form “C” latch status monitoring available.