Changing the blades on your lawn mower is one of the best ways to ensure a healthy-looking and clean-cut lawn. Mowing with dull blades can tear and rip grass tips, leaving the lawn susceptible to disease and browning. For best results, blades should be replaced at least once every year. It’s recommended that you inspect blades at the beginning and end of each mowing season, looking for signs of chipping, denting and wear. Replace blades when you notice signs of blade damage.
- Universal part for most 21 in. walk-behind mowers. Special adapters included to fit most Husqvarna and Toro mowers.
- Fits Troy-Bilt, Bolens, Huskee, MTD, Yard Machines and Yard-Man and most 21 in. walk-behind mowers.
- Contents include one blade with Husqvarna and Toro adapters to fit 3/8 in., 7/16 in. and 5/8 in. universal center hole patterns.
- Quality tested for fitment, safety and performance.
- Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort.
- The 3-in-1 Blade is a multi-purpose blade that easily attaches to your lawnmower.
- Ideal for finely cutting grass clippings and redistributing them back into your lawn, providing essential nutrients.
- Mulching saves time by replacing the need for raking, bagging and hauling away leaves and clippings.