The Arrow Lock MK11-BD-10 MK Series offers the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility requirements. Their clean designs, architectural finishes and available functions make them ideal for commercial applications where heavy duty grade one hardware may not be necessary. This series are certified to BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2, UL Listed.
Entrance/Office: Dead locking latch bolt operated by knob from either side except when outside knob is locked by pushing turn button inside. Key outside or operating inside knob releases turn button unlocking outside knob except when turn button has been rotated to keep outside knob locked. Inside turn button must be manually operated to unlock outside knob. Inside knob always operates latch bolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Gold Bronze Finish
- Strike: T-strike, 1-1/8″ x 2-3/4″ standard
- Latch: 2-3/4″ backset, 1-1/8″ front standard
- Keyed on one side only
- ANSI: F109
- BD Knob-B wrought, Rose-D wrought
- Cylinder: 6-pin, keyed 5, solid brass, 2 brass keys standard
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8″ – 1-3/4″, factory set for 1-3/4″