THIS BOX IS DAMAGED AS PICTURES AND MAY BE REPACKAGED FOR SHIPPING.
Make exacting cuts every time with the Bosch 2.25 HP Electronic Variable Speed Fixed-Base Router. One of the quietest routers in its class, the 12 Amp motor combines ample power with adjustable speed settings to steer through the toughest jobs. Glide along your intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs and other guidance devices. A precision centering system and 3-3/4 in. base opening enable swift maneuverability along your intended path.
- Constant response circuitry stabilizes start-up torque and maintains speed under increased load with overload protection
- Accuracy and long-bit shank capacity maximized with 1-piece armature shaft
- Adjustable speed dial (8000-25,000 RPM)
- Make quick, accurate bit-depth adjustments at a macro or micro-fine level
- Rounded hardwood handles maximize user control
- Easily mounts to router table with threaded 3-hole base pattern
- Dust-sealed power switch promotes tool longevity
- 2 in. sub-base opening
- Includes: (1) 2.25 HP fixed-base router, (1) 1/2 in. collet and (1) 1/4 in. collet
- 1-year limited warranty
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Double insulated
- Power switch – now includes dust-sealed power switch