It is a refurbished item. The mounting piece is broken. Throw some gorilla glue on there or some JB Weld and it will be as good as new. Price reflects that issue.
The Bosch GLL 30 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser projects two lines, making a cross-line projection, for a wide array of level and align uses. This versatility makes it more valuable than a typical line laser. With top-notch accuracy and one-switch operation, the user’s leveling and alignment tasks are done quickly and correctly. The laser lines are visible up to 30 Ft. The Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition to help ensure an accurate layout,. The pendulum system locks when switched off, to assure secure tool transport. The included MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device provides microfine height adjustment, and it allows the laser to be clamped on virtually any surface from 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 In. thick, for level lines at any height.
- Cross-line mode – projects two very bright lines that are perfectly level
- Smart Pendulum System – self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure transport – pendulum locks when switched off
- Manual mode – tilt the laser to use the lines at any angle
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight – easy to use, easy to store
- Features 1/4 In.-20 tripod thread – for use with MM 2 mount, BM 3 Magnetic Mounting Bracket or tripod
- Versatile clamp – stable grip on thin and thick surfaces (from 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 In. thick)