These 1″ easy grip push-in x 1″ male pipe thread adapters are used to make quick, dependable connections with copper tubing, CPVC, and PEX pipes. They are ideal for use on residential and commercial plumbing, water heater, and hydronic heating system applications.
These brass push-in fittings meet the “lead-free” standards for use with potable water and are approved for underground installation as well as behind walls with or without access panels.
Since these fittings require no soldering, crimping, or solvents, they are ideal for wet repairs as well as new installations.
- Low Lead Brass-Meets Lead-Free Standards
- Fitting can be removed and reused with the quick disconnect tool.
- Maximum pressure is 200 psi.
- Maximum temperature is 200° F (Water)
- Polysulfone stiffener inserts included with every fitting.
- Fittings can be rotated after assembly for easier installation.