BrassCraft’s steel female gas fitting adapts a gas connector nut to appliance gas inlet, gas ball valve outlet, or to the gas supply pipe. These fittings are manufactured from solid bar stock for a seamless, durable design. The flared end of the fitting connects to the gas connector nut. The male end connects to the gas appliance inlet, gas ball valve or gas supply stub out. Fitting is used with 5/8 in. O.D. (15/16-16 thread) gas connectors for appliances with larger BTU demands such as a 5 or 6 burner stove, furnace or boiler.
- 1-piece solid steel body for long lasting performance
- Use in natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixture applications
- Large wrench flats for a quick and easy installation
- Temperature rating: -40°F to 150°F
- Pressure rating: 1/2 psi maximum
- For use with CSA listed ANSI Z21.24 / CSA 6.10 and Z21.75 / CSA 6.27 flexible gas connectors