The EB-25 from Cash Acme brings state-of-the-art water control technology to pressure regulators. The EB-25 has a convenient orange pressure adjustment twist-cap and numerical indicator which makes installation a quick, 1-man job. The unique design also eliminates the water whistle or hum associated with most PRVs, due to innovative micro-fingers that dissipate noise as water flows across the seat. And thanks to a patented single-cartridge design, this valve has fewer parts for increased reliability and it can be serviced without having to remove the valve body. While pressure reduction is an everyday need necessary to protect appliances and plumbing fixtures, the advanced water control technology of the EB-25 provides unique new benefits to this common application. The biggest breakthrough is the simple numerical indicator that allows the exact desired pressure to be set even before the valve is installed. Once installed, patented design features mean the EB-25 offers improved reliability and easier access for maintenance. The EB-25 is lead free1 and intended for use where supply line pressure does not exceed 300 psi. These valves are supplied by the factory with a standard delivery setting of 45 psi. The outlet pressure can be adjusted from 20 psi to 90 psi without changing the spring. The EB-25 is suited for either cold or hot (to 180°F) water service.
- Convenient orange twist-cap eliminates need for wrench adjustment; numerical indicator shows the pressure without the need for a gauge
- Single piece cartridges can be removed with valve body remaining in place
- Integral back-pass check with the cartridge
- Cutting edge design and production incorporates micro-fingers that dissipate noise due to water flow across the seat
- Certified to ASSE standard 1003 and CSA standard B356, listed by IAPMO and ASSE and certified lead free complying with NSF 379
- Available with a blanking cap for rough-in installations
- Optional closing cap for direct burial applications