The Delta 8 in. Variable Speed Bench Grinder features a cast iron base for durability and reduces vibration during operation. The work light with a separate on/off switch and flexible goose neck provides illumination for set up and while grinding. A water tray to help keep work piece cool while grinding.
- Variable speed control offering you convenience and versatility in your grinding, sharpening, buffing and polishing operations
- Upfront variable speed dial allows you to easily control speeds from 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM for a fine level of control depending on the materials you are working with
- Features a 5-amp induction-type motor for powerful performance
- Incorporates 2 different grits for sharpening and grinding
- Two piece tool rests are independently adjustable to compensate for wheel wear and to achieve different angles
- • Water tray to help keep workpiece cool while grinding