Box is torn a little bit. It is still a brand new tool!!
The cordless DEWALT DCN660D1 is perfect for fastening trim, baseboards and molding. The cordless nailer is easy to handle and easily gets the same job done as a standard nailer without the hassle of a bulky compressor. The nailer drives 16-Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. lengths and a tool-free jam release easily cleans nail jams so you can get back to work quicker.
- Sequential mode for precision placement and bump mode for production speed
- Up to 800 nails per charge (20-Volt max 2.0Ah battery included)
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional lights provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever