Instead of blades, Dyson’s AM07 9.1 in. Oscillating Tower Fan uses patented Air Multiplier technology for powerful airflow projection. Air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project a high-velocity cooling airflow—and with no blades, the airflow is smooth, not choppy. Dyson engineers developed this model to be 60% quieter and more energy efficient than its predecessor, using streamlined air channels to reduce airflow turbulence so that air passes through the machine more quietly and efficiently. It also offers an acoustically engineered motor bucket to reduce vibration noise, and with smoother airflow, the DC motor doesn’t need to work as hard, so less energy is required to channel the air. The addition of a sleep timer enables you to program the fan to turn off after preset time periods ranging from 15 minutes to nine hours, and the remote control makes it easy to control the 10 precise airflow settings and smooth, 1-touch oscillation. For extra convenience, the remote is curved and magnetized to store neatly on the machine. This compact model has a projection range of six meters, designed to fit neatly into tight spaces or on top of counters, and with no fast-spinning blades or awkward grilles, it’s safe and easy to clean.
- Air Multiplier technology produces powerful, high-velocity airflow with no blades or choppy air
- 60% quieter and more energy efficient than previous model
- Sleep timer ranges from 15 minutes to nine hours
- Remote control with 10 precise airflow settings for fully customized airflow
- Oscillation control enables broad, full-room coverage
- Safe and easy to clean