This item is for local pickup Only. If you would like a freight quote, please feel free to email us for one.
Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink, a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive, smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- Farmhouse design: the sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen
- Reversible design: sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top
- Fireclay material: the sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface
- Durable: material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability, the surface is scratch and stain resistant
- 2 bowls, different sizes: use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks
- Quiet: material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Extra deep bowls: high-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
- Drain fittings: fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- Cabinet size: 36″ minimum custom cabinet with an inside support frame required for proper installation.
- INCLUDES CUTTING BOARD: Custom wood cutting board slides along built-in ledge, maximizing usable space to make the sink a workstation.
- Garbage disposal compatible: most garbage disposal brands, including InSinkErator disposers, can be installed, garbage disposal sold separately