EnviroLite 4 in. LED lights are designed to save money in residential and commercial lighting applications when you switch from light bulbs to these energy saving LED light fixtures. These recessed ceiling lights use 70% less electricity to produce the same amount of light as incandescent light bulbs. Because the LED light source is built into the light fixture and made to last for over 20 years, you don’t have to get on a ladder to replace light bulbs ever. These LED lights are wet location rated for use in kitchen lighting and bathroom lighting applications, or in any type of commercial ceiling. They install in minutes with no tools and no wiring. Whichever rooms you choose to update, these recessed lights will make your ceiling look great for years with the modern, stylish look of a solid, recessed light lens and sleek white trim ring. EnviroLite recessed ceiling lights can be used in ceilings with or without insulation, and they are compatible with most LED rated dimmers. Each ceiling light comes with an air tight gasket to seal off the area around the trim to prevent losses of air conditioning and heat, saving you even more. These lights are Energy Star listed. Stop wasting money and time with light bulbs and start saving with EnviroLite LED recessed lighting fixtures. Replacing more than 1 recessed ceiling light.
- Produces over 550 Lumens, the equivalent of a 55-Watt incandescent bulb
- Provides warm white light 3000K using 90 CRI LED chips for accurate color rendering
- Compatible with most LED approved dimmers, see instructions for model list
- Perfect for residential and commercial lighting applications
- 50,000 hours lamp life, wet location approved, IC rated, air tight
- Screws into existing incandescent socket for easy installation into 4 in. existing recessed housing without tools or wiring
- Meets UL requirements, Energy Star listed, CA title 24 compliant