This item is 100% brand new, but i can not find the mfg for this part. I do not beleive it is a genuine Ford product. Its a generic brand.
Fuel Injector Jumper Wiring Harness For 6.0L Ford 03-07 Powerstroke Diesel FICM
This fits all Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel engines designed for 05-07 trucks, but will fit 03-04 trucks also. This harness is different but it will work on 03-04 model trucks.
- 2005 Ford Excursion V8 6.0L Diesel Ford OEM 5C3Z9D930A
- 2005-07 Ford F250 Super Duty Truck V8 6.0L Diesel Ford OEM 5C3Z9D930A
- 2005-07 Ford F350 Super Duty Truck V8 6.0L Diesel Ford OEM 5C3Z9D930A
- 2005-07 Ford F450 Truck V8 6.0L Diesel Ford OEM 5C3Z9D930A
- 2005-07 Ford F550 Truck V8 6.0L Diesel Ford OEM 5C3Z9D930A9
See Item Specifics section for additional specifications about this part.
Note of Repair:
The wiring harness holds the wires of the fuel injector. Though wiring harnesses are high-quality components that take a long time to wear out, they’ll get damaged eventually. When that happens, you have to be ready to replace the wiring harness of your vehicle right away. If you’re driving a vehicle that’s equipped with a Duramax LLY injector, here are the things that you can do to replace the damaged wiring harness.
Related Repair Advice:
- Park your vehicle, and turn off its engine.
- Open the hood, and locate the fuse box in the passenger’s area.
- In order to relieve the pressure in the fuel system, carefully remove the fuel pump fuse.
- Carefully disconnect the negative cable from the battery.
- Find your vehicle’s fuel injectors. Usually, these components can be found in a spot where the engine block is connected to the fuel line. Depending on the engine size, your vehicle might have several fuel injectors.
- Find the old wiring harness. Check for rust, cracks and dirt. If the wiring harness isn’t able to hold all the wires properly, then replace it with a new one.
- Push the center of wiring harness to release it from the fuel injector. Make sure that you slide the old wiring harness down the fuel line
- Depress the clip that slides over the old wiring harness so you can release it from the fuel line.
- Put the new wiring harness in place by sliding it onto the fuel line just beneath the clip. You should be able to hear a clicking sound once the new wiring harness is secured.
- Make sure that the fuel line and the wiring harness is aligned with the corresponding fuel injector.
- Secure the new wiring harness by pressing the clip that will hold it on the fuel injector.
- Reinstall the fuel pump fuse box and reconnect the negative cable to the battery.