- Hardwired ionization smoke alarm with 10-year battery back up
- Battery backup provides consistent protection for added safety during power outages
- Smart technology helps to reduce the number of nuisance alarms
- Latching alarm indicator remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Perfect mount – allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Single button test/silence helps to ensure your alarm is working properly
Enhance your household’s fire safety and enjoy greater peace of mind with the First Alert hardwired smoke alarm with 10-year battery backup. Equipped with an ionization sensor, this 120 Volt hardwired smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast-flaming fires and alerts you with an 85 dB alarm. Included adapter plugs eliminate the need for re-wiring during installation, while a backup battery helps keep the unit running in case of a power outage. Designed to maximize accessibility and ease of use, this hardwired smoke detector features a single button that allows you to test and silence the alarm. And thanks to the universal mounting bracket, this smoke alarm is easy to install.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|