Mangled box. GE’s exclusive Advanced Filtration system for GE bottom freezer refrigerators has been tested and verified to remove 98% of 5 trace pharmaceuticals. The filter removes Ibuprofen, Atenolol, Fluoxetine, Progesterone and Trimethoprim. Not all pharmaceuticals may be present in your tap water.
- GE guaranteed fit Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators
- 6 month filter life; for best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 Gal. replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines
- Premium filtrationCertified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Easy filter replacement, no tools or water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator
- Filters down to 0.5-1 microns, the lower the micron the more contaminants are caught and reduced
- Designed and tested specifically for use in select GE, Cafe, or Profile French Door refrigerators – See your owner’s manual for the correct filter for your refrigerator. GE has not qualified non-GE-branded filters for use in GE refrigerators and there is no assurance that non-GE-branded filters meet GE’s standards for quality, performance and reliability.