The Hampton Bay Low Voltage 10-Watt Equivalent LED Path Light creates bright, soft lighting that is perfect for pathways, decks and other outdoor areas, as well as enhancing security. Its light is similar to that of a typical halogen landscape flood light but it consumes over 80% less energy and has a rated life of 50,000 hours. The LED system provides maintenance free operation and there are no bulbs to change. With all metal construction, long life powder coat finish and weatherproof electronics, you can count on it to last a long time. The quick-install wire connector means easy do-it-yourself installation that is quick and safe.
- Bright white light 3000K
- Inner lens for a beautiful soft diffused light pattern
- Light directed toward the ground for clear illumination
- Regulated voltage for consistent light output
- Cleated heavy-duty stake for quick and easy installation
- Can be connected to either a 12v or 15v Hampton Bay transformer or compatible transformer (sold separately).
- Light output is 170 lumens. (10W incandescent equivalent)
- Uses 3 watts of power.
- LED life of 50,000 hours.