Husky Knurl Grip Universal Sockets feature a knurled ring around the base of the socket providing added grip when using the socket without a drive tool. Sockets also have a tapered base (sizes 9/16 in. – 3/4 in.) making sockets easier to grip when removing them from a drive tool. These Universal Style sockets are designed to fit 6 different styles of fastener heads using only a single socket, reducing time need to swap between multiple tools. The Industrial-grade black finish gives the tool a sleek look while adding durability and corrosion prevention.
- For use with 3/8 in. drive tools
- Knurl grip universal design standard length socket
- Works with 6-point, 12-point, square, spline, E-Torx and partially rounded hex fasteners
- Knurled ring allows socket to be easily spun using only your finger tips
- Large laser etched size markings for easy identification
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards