Tackle tough jobs with the LENOX Tools Demolition Reciprocating Saw Blade. Engineered to handle demolition projects and cut through nail-embedded wood, the reliable LENOX Tools Demolition recip features a bi-metal design for durability, T2 Technology optimized tooth geometry for faster cutting, and a taller, thicker profile than traditional blades for maximum control.
What’s in the Box:
- Five 6-inch 6 TPI LENOX Tools Demolition Reciprocating Saw Blades.
- Best for demolition applications; easily cuts through nail-embedded wood
- Power Blast Technology strengthens the blade to reduce breaks
- T2 Technology optimized tooth geometry provides faster cuts and longer life
- Designed for maximum durability with bi-metal construction
- Taller and thicker blade profile prevents bending and provides control\
Power Blast Technology Strengthens the Blade
Designed with Power Blast Technology, each LENOX Tools Demolition Reciprocating Saw Blade features high-speed blasting along the cutting edge to strengthen the blade. The result is fewer breaks and greater durability.
T2 Technology Delivers Long Life and Faster Cutting
Featuring T2 Technology, the LENOX Tools Demolition recip has a tooth design that delivers longer blade life and faster cuts. Optimized blade geometry including an aggressive tang angle and tapered blade shape makes cutting in tight areas easier.
Bi-Metal Construction Provides Durability
Get dependable results with the bi-metal design of the LENOX Tools Demolition Reciprocating Saw Blade. Designed for maximum durability, this recip reliably stands up to difficult demolition jobs.