Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control lights and more from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Free “Leviton Decora Smart Home” app provides advanced lighting control settings including fade rate, minimum/maximum brightness, LED response activity, bulb type selection and more. Engineered to work with sensitive, low-wattage bulbs, ensuring “off means off”. Rated for LED and CFL technologies up to 600-Watt with support for legacy incandescent lighting loads up to 1800-Watt. 120-Volt, 60 Hz., neutral required. Unmatched Style: Decora Smart with HomeKit Technology switches leverage the popular Decora form factor and styling, along with compatible accessories including three-way devices, color change kits and wallplates. The switches feature true rocker action, pressing the top to turn on and the bottom to turn off. An indicator LED is hidden at the bottom of the rocker paddle, ensuring it won’t catch dust or keep you awake at night. To meet any decor, color change kits are available in black, red, ivory, gray, brown, white and light almond. For the most professional and cleanest installation, pair the device with an optional Leviton screwless wallplate.
- Decora Smart Home app provides control over connected lights-dim/brighten your lights individually or turn off an entire room at once
- Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn lights ON/OFF or dim with just your voice
- Rated for 600-Watt LED/CFL, 1800-Watt incandescent bulbs
- White and light almond paddle faces included, wall plate and other colors sold separately
- Multi-location achieved using DD0SR-1Z (coordinating) or DD0SR-DLZ (matching with LED indicator)
- Hot, neutral, load and ground required for installation and traveler for multi-switch applications optional
- Device firmware updates are free and easy – when an update is available, users are prompted in the app