Like a rock-solid race car chassis, JT’s Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers use triangles the strongest shape in nature to eliminate unwanted chassis movement. 1 end of each stabilizer tube attaches to each landing gear leg and the other to the RV frame, forming a rigid triangle. There is no welding required and no need to remove and reattach during setup. It’s permanent. When parked, JT’s Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers telescope into place with the jacks. The patented universal system is designed to attach to the 3 main types of jacks found on RVs: scissor, front landing gear and telescoping.
- Eliminates annoying chassis movement
- Provides a rock steady camping experience
- 1-time installation/permanently attached
- Works with all types of jacks
- Bolt-on installation, no welding required