The ApolloPEX 3/4 in. Chrome Plated PEX Brass Barb x CPVC CTS Transition Coupling is simple to install and is designed for transitioning from CPVC to PEX pipe. ApolloPEX barb fittings are a key component of the most economical potable water piping systems. Also capable of integration into hydronic heating systems, ApolloPEX fittings can be secured into place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves (all sold separately). The ApolloPEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex.
- Most economical piping system available
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard
- Can secured in place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves
- NSF listed
- Barb x CPVC solvent weld connection for PEX plumbing systems
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 200 degree F