The world’s first cordless grinder delivers the power of a corded grinder with up to 2X more run time and up to 10X longer motor life. The M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in./5 in. Grinder supplies maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation and cutting applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 175+ M18 tools. The grinder features REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power-tool electronics, for maximum performance. The 18-Volt lithium-ion grinder’s thin body design gives it optimized balance to rest easily in your hands. Tool-free accessory changes and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. The grinder is built with the same tool body, gearing system and anti-vibration side handle as Milwaukee’s legendary high-performance corded grinders for maximum durability on the job.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: provides optimized performance, electronic clutch and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries.
- Power to grind: world’s first cordless grinder with corded performance
- Durability: same metal housing and gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- 100% tool free: make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity
- Paddle-switch design: provides increased comfort and ease-of-use when operation in various positions
- M18 and M12 rapid charger charges packs up to 40% faster, reducing downtime and maximizing productivity, the charger accepts all M18 and M12 batteries, providing an upgrade for both systems
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in./5 in. grinder, paddle switch no-lock (bare tool) (2780-20); (2) M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery packs (48-11-1890); (1) M18 and M12 rapid charger (48-59-1808); (1) flange nuts; (1) wheel guard; (1) spanner wrench; (1) carrying case