The 3-piece Pliers and Wrench includes one 10 in. Groove Joint Pliers, one 8 in. Slip Joint Pliers and one 8 in. Adjustable Wrench. Groove Joint Pliers also known as tongue and groove pliers are often used for gripping irregularly shaped objects. It can also be used for clamping materials. The Standard Slip Joint Pliers are used for turning or bending small objects. It is designed to allow the worker to apply force to the object being gripped. The 8 in. Adjustable Wrench is designed to be used with multiple sizes of nuts and bolts.
- Groove joint pliers smoothly adjusts between jaw positions
- Slip joint pliers have dual sized jaw design for multiple applications
- Groove joint pliers and slip joint pliers have comfort grip handles for non-slip usage
- Adjustable wrench is laser etched scale for quick and easy size adjustment
- Smooth anti-slip design for frictionless adjustments
- Slip joint pliers and groove joint pliers with heat-treated teeth for more gripping power and longer life
- Set includes: 10 in groove joint pliers, 8 in slip joint pliers, 8 in adjustable wrench