The NICHOLSON flat files are used by many tradesman including machinists, machinery builders, ship builders, engine builders, and others that require rapid removal of metal. They are rectangular in cross section and taper slightly towards the point in width. Both sides are double cut and edges are single cut. The flat files are American pattern. NICHOLSON files are precision engineered to provide maximum removal per stroke and superior longevity. The 03533N is a 6 In. smooth cut file.
- American pattern flat file, bastard cut
- Used by machinists, machinery builders, ship and engine builders
- Also by repairman and others who require rapid removal of metal
- Rectangular in cross section and taper slightly towards point in width
- Double cut on sides, single cut on edges