- INTERACTIVE STRENGTH TRAINING – Peloton Guide is an AI-enabled device that uses innovative camera technology and machine learning to create the ultimate Peloton strength training experience.
- GUIDE MEMBERSHIP – A Guide Membership must be purchased separately in order to access content on your Guide. You’ll pay 24 dollars/mo for up to 5 people and get access to content available on your Guide and the Peloton App. Existing All-Access Members do not need a separate Guide Membership. Existing App Members can upgrade to the Guide Membership.
- TRACK YOUR REPS – Rep Tracking sets targets for strength movements, counts your reps in class, and tracks your progress as you get stronger over time. Get credit for every movement and stay motivated in class. It works with any free weights.
- IMPROVE YOUR FORM – Self Mode lets you see yourself on screen alongside instructors to track your movements—from bicep curls to squats. Compare your form in real-time next to the instructor as you go through Peloton strength classes.
- INTELLIGENT WEIGHT RACK – Guide allows you to enter the free weights you have at home and then tracks the weight you use for each movement in class and over time.
- PERSONALIZED CLASS RECOMMENDATIONS – Get class recommendations based on muscles you worked in previous workouts. Plus, access classes created specifically for Peloton Guide, including Floor Bootcamp, Split Programs, and Strength Roll Call.
- COMPACT EQUIPMENT – Peloton Guide can sit right under, or mounted to, your anchored TV. You will need about 4 ½ ft x 6 ft of space—about the size of two yoga mats side by side—to move.
**Box may have been opened to photograph**