This is a solid brass door reinforcer in a stainless steel finish. This helps prevent a forced entry. Typically used on wood or metal doors that are 1-3/4 in. thick with mortise or drive-in latches. Accommodates key-in knob locksets or deadbolts, or combination locksets. It features two 2-1/8 in. bores with a 2-3/8 in. backset. Hole spacing is 5-1/2 in. on center. Dimensions are 3-7/8 in. wide and 10-7/8 in. tall.
- Designed for double bore doors with a 2-3/8 in. backset
- Helps protect against a forced entry
- For use on doors 1-3/4 in. thick that have mortise or drive-in latches
- Solid brass in a stainless steel finish
- Pre-punched for mounting
- Mounting hardware included
- A Philips head screwdriver required for installation