Designed for underfloor heating, this QuietWarmth 7-Day Programmable Thermostat makes it easy to precisely control temperature in your heated floor. Thanks to an included floor sensor and a 4-event timer that allows the programming of automatic comfort and setback temperatures. A built-in Class A ground fault circuit interrupter cuts power in the event of a power surge or damage to the system, helping to protect your floor and radiant system from damage and shielding you from injury.
- 7-day (5-and-2) scheduling with 4 programming periods per day for consistent heating and cooling patterns
- Floor sensor monitors temperature of the floor to deliver accurate control for your heated floor
- Allows Fahrenheit and Celsius read-out settings for convenient reference
- Built in ground fault circuit interrupter cuts power in the event of a power surge, helping to protect you, your floor and your radiant system
- Compatible with most 120-Volt/240-Volt radiant floor heating systems
- 2.875 in. x 2.125 in. display for easy viewing of settings and functions
- 1 thermostat controls up to 150 sq. ft. of QuietWarmth mats on 120-Volt system or 1 thermostat controls up to 300 sq. ft. of QuietWarmth mats on a 240-Volt system; other floor heating systems may require different sq. ft. allowances