For melting butter for steamed crab claws or heating chocolate fudge sauce to top a big scoop of ice cream, the colorful Rachael Ray Porcelain II Aluminum Nonstick 3/4 Qt. Butter Warmer is the pot to choose. With a handy pour spout to transfer Rachael’s yummy Mulled Maple Syrup into a serving bowl for fluffy pancakes, this nonstick cookware will make cooking even more fun. Made of durable materials, the sturdy aluminum construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The sturdy porcelain exterior with its bold color adds fun and personality to the kitchen and with a nonstick interior, food release is effortless, making cleanup a snap, even when heating up a sticky cranberry relish for a holiday meal. The brightly hued rubberized grippy handle is comfortable to grasp and is double riveted for extra strength to easily move a pan of reheated gravy to and from the stovetop. For convenience, this butter warmer is also oven safe to 350°F and complements the rest of Rachael’s cookware and bakeware collections. Cooking really is “gravy” with the durable, great-looking Rachael Ray Porcelain II Aluminum Nonstick 3/4 Qt. Butter Warmer.
- Butter warmer is made of durable aluminum, and the sturdy construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- A non-stick interior promotes effortless food release to make cleanup a snap
- Sturdy porcelain exterior with its bold color adds fun and personality to the kitchen
- Butter warmer features a brightly hued grippy handle that is comfortable to grasp and is dual riveted for extra strength
- Small saucepot is oven safe to 350°F