***** First image is a stock photo, The rest are the actual item for sale.*****
The SharkBite Radiant Heating Manifold is designed to optimally distribute heating fluid throughout circuits in a closed loop heating system. The manifold ensures that flow to each circuit is precisely regulated and also controls the shut-off, venting of air from the system. The fluid is heated by a water heater or boiler and distributed by the manifold throughout the different PEX Tubing circuits. The manifold has a 1 in. FNPT Inlet and features integrated 1/2 in. SharkBite connections on the loop ports. The SharkBite Connections make connecting the loops to the manifolds significantly easier and faster than alternative connection methods. SharkBite Radiant Heating Manifolds are available with 3 through 13 Port configurations.
- Stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion resistance
- Integrated SharkBite connections
- Temperature gauges on supply and return manifolds
- Complete metal brackets with slim depth profile
- Flow balancing valves and flow meters
- Integrated air vent and drain