The 3/4-in SharkBite push-to-connect hose bib is the easiest way to install a new or replace an existing hose bib. The outlet side is a 3/4-in garden hose connection and the quarter-turn handle allows for easy on/off operation. SharkBite fittings allow you to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the fittings stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily removed and reused.
- Push-to-connect end compatible with 3/4-in PEX, copper, CPVC or PE-RT
- 3/4-in Male garden hose thread outlet
- Quarter-turn handle for easy on/off operation
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Demount clip allows user to release the pipe from the fitting if needed (sold separately)