These FatMax chisels are made with hardened, tempered high-chrome carbon alloy steel blades for edge retention. They are 50% stronger than Stanley wood chisels. They are constructed with a steel Thru-Tang shaft and a steel striking cap for use with steel-headed hammers.
- Hardened, tempered high-chrome carbon alloy steel blade for edge retention
- 50% stronger than Stanley wood chisels with steel thru-tang shaft and steel striking cap for use with steel-headed hammer
- Ergonomically designed, bi-material grip handle is shatter resistant
- Blade guard can be mounted to wall for home storage
- 16-973-chisel 1/4 in., 16-975-chisel 1/2 in., 16-977-chisel 3/4 in., 16-978-chisel 1 in., 16-979-chisel 1-1/4 in., 16-980-chisel 1-1/2 in.