- Standard 45-Degree Skew Hanger allows for a 40 degree to 50 degree skew range, without hanger modification.
- Light duty face mount hanger that connects a 2X6 joist to a wood header at a 45 degree angle.
- The hangers listed are for standard sizes and will accommodate a 40 degree to 50 degree skew range.
- Most sizes do not require a miter cut for installation.
- For I-Joist installations, web stiffeners are required.
- For double I-Joist installations, web stiffeners between I-Joists are required.
- Right angle version (right angle as viewed when you face the installed connector). Heavy G185 galvanized coating for exterior applications.
- Recommended for use with treated lumber.
- Size: 2 x 6-8 right Skew 45 degree Triple zinc Standard 45 degree skew hanger allows for a 40-50 degree skew Range without hanger modification Manufactured of 16 gauge steel Heavy G185 galvanized coating for exterior applications Install using six 16d nails and six 10d x 1-1/2″ nails.
|Dimensions||22 × 6 × 6 in|