This 1 in. lead free water pressure reducing valve is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems and reduce water consumption for commercial, industrial and residential applications. The easy maintenance assembly consists of a lead free brass body construction, NPT threaded union inlet and NPT female outlet connection, stainless steel integral strainer, thermoplastic seat module, thermal expansion bypass and a sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations. The temperature range is 33°F to 180°F (0.5°C to 82°C). Suitable for up to 400 psi (27.6 BAR), the pressure range can be adjusted from 25 to 75 psi (172 to 517 kPa) with the standard setting at 50 psi (345 kPa).
- NPT threaded union inlet and NPT female outlet
- Integral stainless steel strainer removable for cleaning
- Thermoplastic seat and cage
- Sealed spring cage for accessible outdoor or pit installations
- 33-400°F temperature range
- Up to 400 psi